The companies listed here are those whose products I use and love. Check back for new additions! (No, I don’t get compensated for listing them here. They’re here because they are great companies with great products.)
- Chagrin Valley Soap & Craft – I stumbled upon this site almost 2 years ago, and I’ve been ordering from them ever since. This family-run company hand makes everything from lip balm to shampoo bars to deodorant – they even have shampoo bars for dogs (I use them on my furbaby – they’re great!). Their products are top notch, their shipping time is lightning fast and they are a pleasure to communicate with.
- Florere – Florere vegan deodorant is a natural choice over the harsh chemicals found in commercial deodorants and anti-perspirants. I use both the stick and the cream, and I am very happy with them; smell is great, there is no mess and they work! The owner is wonderfully friendly – check out their Facebook page, too!
- NaturOli – Have you heard of soapnuts? No? Well, you must visit this company’s website and learn about them! They are Mother Nature’s most natural ‘soap’! You’ll find shampoo, soap bars, lip balm, laundry soap, dish soap, face cleanser, lotion – and more! I’ve used nearly everything, and I can assure you that it is all natural with great ingredients and even better quality!
- Paradise Herbs – I’ve taken many of their supplements, and I’m always happy with them. Unlike most others, they have no fillers in their herbs. Many are vegan, gluten free and non GMO. When you need supplements, check here first!
- Terressentials – I’ve been ordering from this company for a couple years now. Excellent customer service to go along with their excellent products! I use their deodorant, face cream (spells like cake batter, I swear!), shower gel and hand soap, but they have more items. Their ingredients are pure and organic, and they work! They also provide a ton of information about the chemicals found in many store brand shampoos, soaps and such and explain why they’re bad.
Don’t forget to check out a few of my other links:
Psychedelic Snowflake Objets d’Art – Not only am I interested in health, but I try to have a bit of a creative side. I handmake gift bows, luggage tags, keychains, essential oil perfumes and more. Check out my site. Custom and personalized orders always available!
CR Photography – In addition to blogging and crafting, I’ve been known to take a photo or two.
Psychedelic Snowflake on Facebook – Of course I have a Facebook page! It’s where handmade crafts & photography come together in groovy harmony. Send me a friend request!
Twitter – I’m always tweeting about health related topics. (And a few sports ones, but that’s a different story.) Scroll down and look to your right to see a live feed.